tirsdag den 21. juni 2011

It’s a beautiful day



I think this is the most happy I have been all year. I’ve just had my final exam, so now I’m done with school. Yeah, let me say that again: I’M DONE WITH SCHOOL!! No more ancient history, no more religion and most importantly no more gym! Hell motherfucking yeah. My last exam was history and I had to talk about the war in Vietnam and Afghanistan. And it went really well. I’m just so happy that it’s all done. These last months have been filled with guilt for not studying hard enough and now I can finally just relax. And man, I’m so tired. I think I could sleep for a couple of days.


Another reason to be happy: I’ve lost weight. I’m now 138.6 pounds. Ehh, still gross, but way better. I have lost 3 pounds in 2 days. No complaints. So now I have to lose 2 pounds in 3 days, which should be doable. Only problem (besides my lack of self-control of course) is that my parents throw me this graduation party/dinner tonight. There will be chicken, potato salad and SUSHI. Damn, I love sushi. And it’s not all that unhealthy right? The real issue is the quantity. But there will also be vegetables and watermelon, so I’ll stick to those things. Dessert is ice cream and I asked my parents to buy the healthiest one (=the one with the least calories) so it’s not too horrible.
My history teacher told me after my exam that I needed some more “weight.” (I’m not sure that’s the correct translation of that word, but it’s like power.) He said I had all the right answers but that I needed to be more convincing and confident. He also asked me why I had never shared my “wisdom” in class. That’s cause I’m the good quiet girl, mister. Also I don’t like to have to prove myself in front of a lot of people who I don’t really like. Screw it, schools is over. But I just don’t like that my insecurity is that obvious. I wish I was this confident, funny, cool person and not this depressed girl who desperately counts every calorie in an attempt to be those things. Whatever, I’ll worry about that later, right now I just wanna be happy.

Ps. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it.

2 kommentarer:

  1. You lost 3 lbs in 2 days?! I'm jealous. And for your graduation party/dinner just fill up on the fruits and veggies. You could probably allow yourself like 1 or 2 sushi and 1 or 2 bites of whatever other foods you want. But try to fill up on fruits and veggies so that you won't have much room left for the higher calorie stuff.

    SvarSlet
  2. Hooray for being completely finished with school!
    Well done, Astrid. :D
    Ew, graduation parties.
    I hate those things, haha.
    At least you will have healthy foods at yours so it will not be as dreadful. :)
    I hope you have an amazing day today; you definitely deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet