lørdag den 18. juni 2011

Determined

Food:
10 am: Coffee
1 pm: Apple and coffee  
4 pm: Soup
8 pm: Apple and soup and some snacking
11 pm: Apple
What a perfectly balanced diet! The soup is so great; it’s only like 30 calories per serving. Okay it doesn’t have a lot of flavor but whatever, it keeps me occupied. Also I love apples; they’re probably my favorite food. You can eat them whole, cut them into halves or make thin slices. (aaah, the endless possibilities of the apples!) I just really like them.  

If I’m lucky I’ll be 136.6 pounds (62 kg) on Friday. This morning I was 141.6*. (*I’ve got my period, I have been stressed, it’s full moon?). I have no excuses for myself, well, not any good ones. Can you lose 5 pounds in a week? I know it’s gonna be tough but I really really need to do it. I cannot keep being this fat.  
I think god is testing me. God being my mom. She has bought 3 packets of diam-bars, 2 backs of peanuts, a chocolate cake and a back of Haribo. But it’s okay. I will not eat any of it because I have another goal. I got out of dinner as my friend and I went for a walk. Not real exercise, but still, I think we walked for like 2 hours. Better than not doing anything. I’m pretty sure I have stayed under 500 calories, definitely under 600 calories. So I can proudly say that today was a success.
I’m not completely happy cause I have only one day left to study for my history exam and I think I have to read like 1500 pages. God, why have I been such a slacker the last three years? Some of the subjects I have never heard of before. Like the Spanish civil war. And the explorations. Where the hell was I?! Obviously I don’t have time to read it all so I just have to give up on some of the subjects and pray to god I won’t get those. Great plan!
(Skinny people have problems too. Jude still did the nanny)
But at least Sienna never has to worry about being the fat friend  
Witherspoon is pretty annoying with her good-girl speech, but muted she has nice legs.  

1 kommentar:

  1. Lol, loved the "Skinny people have problems too. Jude still did the nanny"!

    SvarSlet