torsdag den 23. juni 2011

Busy, busy

I feel a little better now, but I’m just really stressed. I want to relax and sit in my room and do nothing but I don’t have the time.
My head is one big mess and I don’t really know how I feel.
-          I wish I didn’t had any plans the next week
-          I wish I didn’t have to go to my friend’s party later
-          I wish I hadn’t eaten that ice cream
-          I wish I had done better at my exams
-          I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life
I wish for a lot of things. I’m really stressed out about the fact that I have no idea what I wanna do the next year. We have to turn in our university applications by the 5th of July = really soon. And I don’t know if I wanna study math or psychology. I’m not sure I can get into psychology. But I’m not even sure I wanna go to university, maybe I just wanna take the year off and work and try to figure out what I want.
I have some serious thinking to do. (I really suck at that! Damn)
I should start getting ready to my friend’s party. I really don’t wanna go cause I don’t know anybody there, except my one friend, and she will be pretty busy. I’m so bad at mingling with strangers, it’s horrible. I seriously think I’m socially retarded. I never know what to say. I either get a) really quiet and then really uncomfortable or b) really drunk and way too comfortable. I guess I just have to suck it up.
I don’t know when I’ll be able to post again. Tomorrow we celebrate our graduation all day. And Saturday I’ll be going to this festival and it last more than a week. So it might be a while.
Maybe I’ll write some more tonight if I‘ve got the time.
If not, take care of yourself and thank you for being here!  
Waaaaait, I forgot something really interesting. I bought an epilator and I just tried it. It actually doesn’t hurt as much as everybody says. I think it’s pretty great!

1 kommentar:

  1. I hope that you gain some insight into what it is that you want to do with your life, Astrid.
    It may take a while; heck, I switched majors like three times while I have been at university.
    It may end up that university is not where you should be next year, in which case, take some time off, work, make some money, and figure out what you DO want to do.
    You will figure it out; I know you will. :)
    *hugs*
    Hang in there. <3

    SvarSlet