søndag den 19. juni 2011

Damn it!


Of course I didn’t stick to the plan today.
This is what happened: I was doing okay until like 3 pm. Then while studying I suddenly couldn’t stop thinking about the cookies in the kitchen, but I reminded myself that even though I’m disappointed I haven’t lost weight the solution is not to eat more shit. But the cookies are stuck in my head and then I also started fantasizing about nutella. (it has been in the kitchen for a week but I haven’t touched it!) Then I went to the kitchen and made myself a very healthy snack consisting of 2 wholegrain crackers with low fat cheese. But you know what, the whole eat-frequently-small-meals-to-avoid-binging doesn’t work for me. Cause after eating my snack I thought, screw it, I have already not stuck to the plan so I might as well eat whatever food I can get my hands on and then throw up. Yeah, sure great idea. So then I ate two buns with nutella, three cookies, dates (?) and a bowl of cereal.
And after throwing up I had dinner with my family. Lovely I must say, just lovely.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Astrid! This is not the way to lose weight. This is the reason you are already fat. STOP EATING!
(Arrgghh I'm so angry with myself, that this could be me)

Well, there's always tomorrow ...... 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Aw, hun.
    *hugs*
    I am sorry to hear that the day did not go like you planned.
    But one screwed up day is not the end of the world.
    I have been there and survived.
    Life goes on. :)
    You have got to take it one day at a time.
    You have got to give yourself room for error, at least a bit, otherwise all you are going to do is end up ripping yourself to shreds and feeling like crap when you mess up.
    Things will be okay, Astrid.
    I hope you have a good day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. You did a great job speaking swedish :) Haha, I cant say a word danish (but I understand some).

    I have that too.. It's easier for me to just not eat, if I have a some, I know I wont be able to stop..

    Yeah, it is always tomorrow. Everyone have bad days, we just have to try to make them a lot fewer then the good ones :)

    SvarSlet