fredag den 17. juni 2011

If you want something you work for it

You gotta work, work





This may come as a shock, but I actually nailed my psychology exam today. My teacher said I was the best student. I made me feel very good, especially cause he is really hot. Like really, he’s also a model. I usually make more of an effort in classes where I think the teacher is hot. I was thinking about posting a picture of him here, but that might be a little too creepy. Yeah, I think I better not.
We also got our grades for our written exams and I did pretty well. I got two 12’s (A?) in physics and math and a 10 (B?) in Danish. Yeah, have I mentioned I’m from Denmark? I don’t think so, so now you know.
I should be really happy but I’m not. I’m still fat and in the end that’s what really counts. But I’m working on it. So far today has not been too bad. I think I have had like 700 calories and it’s 22:00. I considered fasting but I don’t wanna end up failing so I’m just taking it slowly.  
 Problem is I need to lose 10 pounds in a week and that’s maybe just a tad too optimistic.
You know what? Fuck it. I will lose a gigantic amount of weight this week. I can do it I just need a plan. Here is my very exciting plan. (I love making schedules. They make me feel very much in control.)

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Note
Study!

Study!!
24 hr history exam!
History exam and party
Meet with friends and meeting at 8 pm
Friend’s party
Food
Max 500 calories.

Max 500 calories
Max 1000 calories


My parents throw me a party = a lot of food. Vegetables and sushi!  
Max 700 calories
Max 800 calories
Exercise
Run/walk/bike for at least 30 minutes

Guess not
No!
Naa
Fitness 1 hr
Fitness
Other
Leave house for dinner. Maybe I’ll say I’m visiting a friend and then go for a walk.

Tell parent I’m too nervous to eat
Tell parents I’m too busy to eat dinner with them?  
We will probably also have alcohol.  
Tell parents we will eat at the meeting
Tell parents I’ll eat at friend’s party. Tell friend I ate at home

All right, this plan involves a lot of lying, but whatever.
I thought I would end this post with an ode to Denmark so here's some pictures of some lovely Danish people:
Helena Christensen


Freja Beha Erichsen


Lykke May


... yeah, that's it I guess.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am so glad to hear that you nailed your Psychology exam!
    Well done, indeed.
    And you did so well on your others, too!
    That is wonderful. :)
    Looks like you have a very busy few days ahead of you.
    I make schedules too, I am very much into having a plan and sticking to it. :)
    Best of luck with everything coming at you!
    I hope you had a fantastic day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Well done for doing well on your tests, its good that your being optimistic about weight loss you seem very motivated <3 xx

    SvarSlet