onsdag den 15. juni 2011

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

HIT ME!



Is butter a carb?

I don’t really have much to say. I have gained weight and it’s so not fair. Like yesterday, I worked out for an hour at least, went on bike for like 40 minutes and I definitely stayed under 1000 calories. And still, I gain weight. What’s the point? But I gotta keep going.
But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking
When a Miley Cyrus song could be used as the soundtrack to your life, you should be worried.

2 kommentarer:

  1. And that song could be the soundtrack to my life too. But it could be water weight. Especially if you got dehydrated and you body started retaining water. Or if it's about that time of the month. Or if you ate something your body isn't used to you could be bloated from that. Don't worry. The weight will come off. Just stay strong. Keep exercising and eating right. You'll reach your goal weight. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Haha, oh, Miley Cyrus.
    It is appropriate, though.
    For all of us.
    This whole weight loss battle is just one big climb.
    Full of ups and downs, celebrations and days where we just wanna cry.
    But you cannot give up.
    It is all part of the bigger picture, the end result.
    Perfection, in our own eyes, and being completely happy with who we are.
    The battle is not easy, but you are NOT alone!
    We are all here for you, we understand, and we will support you.
    Hang in there.
    *hugs*
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet