lørdag den 6. august 2011

it's a long long way

I actually wrote this Wednesday but blogger has been really weird! I can inform you that I have been doing okay and worked out twice since I got back. Not too bad but I could have been doing better too.
-------
I’m back! Yeah man. I got back yesterday. My vacation was great, my parents were kind of annoying but I had a great time with my sisters. We went to the beach almost every day and after two weeks I actually felt a little better about wearing a bikini. Not great, but okay. 
My vacation in numbers:
I threw up 6 times
I worked out twice
One day I pretended to be sick so I could stay home and binge/purge
… = Not good!
But weirdly I’m not feeling too bad about it. And this morning I had the guts to weigh myself (dare devil!!) and it said 66.6 kg. (146.5 pounds) I didn’t weigh myself before I went away so I actually don’t know how much I have gained, but I think it’s around 2 kg (4,4 pounds) so it’s not too bad.
In other news I got into university and today I have accepted my spot so the next three years I’m gonna study math. My sister is also studying math. Needless to say I really don’t want to be known as the fat sister. The first day is August 29 so I have 26 days to do something about my fatness. That’s not a lot of time and it’s limited how much of difference I can make, I know this. And this is why I’m gonna do it differently this time. Inspired by my older sister I’m gonna make exercise my main focus. She has not lost any weight, she actually says she has gained a bit but she looks really good. Like me she is kind of bigger boned so she doesn’t look skinny or anything but she looks really toned. I was so surprised when I saw her calves, they looked so defined. My legs are the worst thing about my body, I have the dreaded cankles and my legs just look so fucking fat! It’s gross. I have always avoided too much strength training for my legs cause I didn’t wanted them to look bigger but this was obviously a big mistake. My sister has been going to the gym the last three months, she has been doing strength training (bodypump!) like 1-2 times a week and some kind of dance one time a week.
So this is THE PLAN
-          Going to the gym at least 3 times a week
-          Strength training at least 2 times a week
-          Some kind of cardio at least one time a week
-          All the work out session will last for at least an hour
Is this too easy? I can never tell. It probably is. I mean, I only have 26 days for god’s sake. I don’t know.
I also don’t know what to do about food. We have a lot of family gatherings so that’s gonna be difficult. I think I’m gonna aim for like 1000 calories a day or something like that and I should eat a lot of protein.
----
I will make a decent update tomorrow! Seriously

3 kommentarer:

  1. welcome back! x
    I'm glad vacation was good and that you had a wonderful time with your sisters. Also congrats on uni, i hope you really enjoy your course. And good luck with the workout plan! I hope you are able to shift some weight before uni starts. i also need to get started on losing my vacation weight!

    SvarSlet
  2. Atleast it cant make me any fatter :P

    SvarSlet