mandag den 18. juli 2011

Au revoir les enfants

I’m sorry but this will be really short cause I have a lot of packing to do.
So the weekend with my sisters didn’t go too well. I ate a lot and we also had dessert. Not good! And yesterday night I binged and purged for no apparent reason. So stupid. But today I went to the gym so I’m not completely defeated. I really don’t feel ready to wear a bikini on the beach but I just have to suck it up. (or in?) It will still be a great vacation but sadly there’s no internet so I have to do without blogger for 2 weeks. Noooooo!
 So I have to not gain weight on our vacation. Actually I won’t know if I have cause I haven’t weighed myself in a while and I doubt I will do it tonight before leaving. But seriously, I cannot just eat and eat and say fuck it, I’ll just lose it when I get home cause honestly, I haven’t lost weight in a million years. I cannot keep getting fatter! So I’m packing my running-shoes and I will do some kind of workout in the house and then I can go for swims too. And hopefully we’ll walk a lot. The real problem is the food. Last year was so bad. Sometimes I left the beach early so I could go home and throw up but that’s just too sad and gross and freaky. Not this time!!!! Breakfast is the only meal that’s not completely awful cause we eat that at home. So I’ll get some low fat yoghurt I guess. And fruit. But we’re eating out for lunch and dinner. And it’s Italy so I guess pizza? And pasta which I thankfully don’t like. Okay rule number 1: Lunch or dinner (or both) must be a salad. And a healthy, low-calorie thing, that means no dressing, and I don’t get to eat the cheese and other fattening toppings. Rule number 2: all ice-cream must be a) sorbet or b)less than 100 calories, except 2 times. We will probably eat a lot of ice-cream and I really have to save my calories for the real meals. Rule number 3: I shall never say no to any kind of exercise. If my sister asks me to go the store with her I say yes. Yes yes yes. Rule number 4: throwing up should be out of the question but if I have to it should not be seen as an excuse to binging just because “I’m gonna throw up anyway.” No no no.
C’est ca.

Do you look like this in a bikini?
 
I hope you guys have a wonderful 2 weeks and I’m gonna catch up on your blogs as soon as I get back. Walk tall and keep your head up. Au revoir!
/Actually it’s not that short. Now I seriously need to go packing!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love your rules, and I hope you do well while you are there! Have lots of fun, and tons of adventures to come back and tell us about.

    SvarSlet
  2. Your plans for vacation sound wonderful!
    Have a blast in Italy; you totally deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. have a wonderful time on holiday Astrid!! <3

    SvarSlet