onsdag den 13. juli 2011

6 – Big dreamer with little motivation

My motivation just seems to slip away by the smallest breeze. (= I’m extremely lazy)
I went to the gym for an hour today. I went to this bodystep class but I’m not sure how many calories I burned, it could be anything from 300 to 500 calories I think. Plus taking my bike there. The last week I have been going to the gym every other day and the other days I have been doing something light like going for a walk or on my bike. That’s pretty good I’d say so even if I’m not losing weight I’m getting more toned. (At least that’s what I’m telling myself. Woman in denial about own fatness.)
Food-wise I’ve been doing okay, definitely not more than 1000 calories.  But I’m not gonna weigh myself tomorrow, I don’t wanna lose my motivation. I have bought a lot of new music today so that’s very exciting. Like the Strokes new album:
I cannot get over how great this is!

And now something even more exciting: HARRY POTTER! I’m gonna go see it tomorrow, holy fuck, yes! I can’t wait. I hear it’s great. How could it not be? But I’m sure I’ll be really sad when it’s over. It’s the end of an era after all.
Lovely Luna. I think she's my favorite


/Still, blogger is refusing to let me see the people who follow my blog so if you feel neglected just let me know.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lol, me too! But if I've promised someone I think I will think twice about eating a shitload at least sometimes :)

    I'm leaving sunday and I'm gone for a week. You?

    SvarSlet
  2. Getting toned is better than nothing, my dear. :)
    I am SO EXCITED for HP too!
    I am not sure when I am going to get to see it, though.
    And that makes me sad.
    But the girl who plays Luna really IS lovely.
    Absolutely stunning. :)
    Hope you are doing well.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. It cant hurt :) Oh, how tough to be away for 2 weeks! I'm thinking of a plan myself, I'll bring workout clothes and I'm thinking of doing some kind of routine :)

    SvarSlet