fredag den 15. juli 2011

7 & 8 – When you’re body screams tell it to shut up

Yesterday I went to the movies to watch Harry Potter! And omfg it was so amazing. It’s so sad that it’s over now. I almost started crying when the movie ended. The only bad thing was the candy I ate while watching it. I tried to control myself but ended up eating candy AND nuts. Not great! But I skipped dinner to minimize the damage.
Today was better. I went to the gym again (it may actually have turned into a habit?! Wtf!) to this class called Bodypump. It was pretty good, but there’s not any cardio, it’s just weight training, but that’s fine too.

I’m not sure about the eating today. I really feel I’m depriving myself all this food, but at the same time I seem to eat whatever I want. It’s weird, but I’m pretty sure I kept my intake under 1000 calories. I haven’t really had any meals but I’m constantly snacking. (telling myself I’m keeping my metabolism up, good one!)
In other new I seriously need to get my sleeping-pattern back on track again. I don’t know how but I always manage to fuck it up when I don’t go to school. This last week I haven’t been able to fall asleep before 4 am. The only good thing about that it that I sleep until like 11 or 12 am so I can kind of skip breakfast. But surely I shouldn’t have to sleep to avoid eating. But I’m pretty sure this will change on our vacation. I would be so much more excited if I wasn’t this fat, but I refuse to let it ruin my vacation. I.will.have.fun!!!!

Mia and I have made a deal about not gaining weight on our vacations. It will be tough for sure. I always tell myself I will be able to do good when I’m on vacation with my family but I always fail majorly. I will have to come up with some sort of plan. I will post it when I figure things out.

Tomorrow my little sister and I are visiting our bigger sister. We will sleep at her place but just for one night. I’ll probably gain weight from that since we will be eating lunch, dinner, breakfast and lunch. And snacks. Fuuuck. Wish me luck!

/Just talked to my sister and we agreed that we would eat lunch before meeting tomorrow, so if I eat something really low-caloric for breakfast/lunch before meeting her, tomorrow shouldn’t be too bad.  

3 kommentarer:

  1. Have fun at your sister's place, sounds like a blast. :)
    I almost do not want to see HP because I do not want it all to end.
    My sleep schedule gets screwed up when I am not in school, too.
    Hopefully we can both get things back on track!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Weight training is good. The more muscle you have the more fat you will burn. Hopefully the gym will become a habit. I hope you enjoy your vacation! Don't worry about your weight. Just try to eat healthy and get in some exercise when you can. Hopefully you won't gain any weight when you are with your sister.

    SvarSlet
  3. yay for the gym! keep it up, it's one of the best habits to form! and i hope the visit with your sister goes well and you are able to retain some control, which is always hard when you have people around you who will notice what you do or do not eat

    SvarSlet