lørdag den 20. august 2011

When will I learn...

… that it’s a bad (bad!) idea to put extra chili on the chili con carne when I plan on throwing it up?
I woke up this morning with the worst hangover known to human kind. So I stayed in bed until 3 pm. Then I met my sister for coffee. And then I ate dinner with my family and we had ice-cream for dessert. And now my throat hurts and my eyes are wet. I guess I deserve it.
I was so drunk last night. I ended up making out with this random guy. I don’t know why. Like seriously I don’t remember how that came to happen. I was probably pretty slutty, but you know, whatever. I had fun (of what I can remember anyway!) I was home at like 6 in the morning so I’m pretty tired now.  

1 kommentar:

  1. And I was! Your comment realy pushed me to not eat anything else yesterday. The taste of the 74's was way better!

    SvarSlet