torsdag den 25. august 2011

devotion

I cannot keep doing this half-hearted. It’s no wonder I’m not losing weight because I’m not giving it my all. I can do better than this. I’m going to show them all. I’m going to make my parents sorry.
I really wish I wasn’t so fat right now since I’m starting at uni on Monday. 3 days? Yeah, I can’t really make any big changes before that. But I have decided not to be depressed about my previous failures ‘cause nothing good comes out of it. I can’t change what has already been done (or not done, actually) but I can change the future. I will not keep being this fat. I simply can’t.  
I know I should make some sort of plan but don’t know how life is gonna be once I start school. Hopefully I’ll be more stressed and have less time to eat. But probably also less time to go to the gym. I should go at least twice a week, preferable three or four times. I think there’ll also be a lot of social things with food and extreme amounts of alcohol. Hmm. I don’t know. I think I’ll just wait and see. The first week we’re going on a trip that pretty much revolves around alcohol and we have to wear a costume. And this year the theme is zoo. (!!!!) Fuck, right, like we don’t feel awkward enough without being dressed up like a monkey. I’m sure this will make the process of desperately trying to make friends much easier. Fuck! I’m thinking about dressing up as a bee ‘cause it’s kind of easy but of course people don’t go to the zoo to watch bees but I hope it’s okay. It’s almost an animal right? If you have any ideas please let me know. I just don’t want to come as a slutty bunny or cat or something like that. I really hope the other girls feel the same way. If not I’m going to look like the biggest loser in my bee costume.
Anyway, I have an appointment with a new dentist September 16 so I really shouldn’t throw up before that. I probably will but I should limit it as much as possible. I haven’t thrown up in 2 days = great! It’s been a long time you know.
I haven’t weighed myself in a while but here are some goal weights anyway.
·         September 24: Party at my old school – 63 kg (138,6 lbs)
·         October 16: Birthday – 61 kg (134,2 lbs)
·         December 3: Party at uni – 58 kg (127,6 lbs)
Not too drastic or anything. I just really want to make it.
Why?








(Words cannot describe how much I wish I had those legs. Oh my god!)  

I found these pictures at www.bwbw.blogspot.com she got them from heplmegetthin.tumblr.com.
I have been doing surprisingly well the last two days. I have definitely not had more than 1000 calories and I’ve been to the gym. Now I’m just scared I’m going to screw it up. But I won’t. I’m in control. I will lose this weight.



3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej du, hvor fedt at du skrev!
    Det er helt i orden, har jo selv taget dem fra en anden, haha :)
    Hvad går du på af skole? Gymnasie, folkeskole, universitet, eller ngoet andet? Kender alt for godt til det der med de sociale events, og hvordan det hele altid handler om mad. Og sprut xD
    Ved ikke om du allerede har fundet den, men hvis ikke, så skulle du tage of følge Kia "Nervosa"s blog. Hun er også dansk. Smider lige et link ind :)
    http://kianervosasworld.blogspot.com/

    Held og lykke med det hele!
    - Bella :)

    SvarSlet
  2. that's a great attitude to have, Astrid, don't focus on the past, it gone and done with, focus instead on the future and on the successes you will have. I really hope you are able to make your goals! xx

    SvarSlet
  3. these pictures are so inspiring !!!!! i love them!!!! and you shuld go with something fun 4 ur costume , like a peacock or a butterfly
    i mean those r in zoo's n its fun makeup bright clothes and glitter!

    SvarSlet