tirsdag den 31. maj 2011

getting in the mood

As expected I didn’t reach my goal of being 62 kg today. I was 62.9 kg.  But it’s okay. I will get there. I’m not really sure if it’s doing more damage than good to make all these goalweights that must be reached at a certain date. Honestly, I never really seem to reach them.  And not reaching my goals makes me feel like a complete failure. Today in my calendar it said “Goal: 62.0 kg. Please!” Then it’s kind of depressing having to write “No! 62.9 kg.” But I love making plans and planning out what I will weigh at a certain day if I keep losing weight at this speed. I’d like to believe that it motivates me to do better, but I don’t know. I think I am doing my best right now. (Okay, sometimes I could be doing better, but it’s not like I fuck it up on purpose). I’m also really happy that I’m not throwing up as much as I used to. These past 2 weeks I have been throwing up three times. Huge improvement! Last summer I threw up like 3-4 times a day. Not recommendable!
My point is that I will just try to be as good as possible. That means eating as little as possible and exercising as much as possible. It’s gotta work. The only goal I have is that I have to be in the 50’s when we go on our vacation. Have to, have to, have to. And I will.
I want to lose weight so I can look this cute wearing a nude shirt:

I think she looks super cute. It reminds me of this festival I’m going to this summer. I know it will be so much more fun if I’m thinner. Then I can wear denim shorts, short dresses and wear a bikini confidently.
And some lovely pictures of the festival to get me in the right mood:


Fuck I’m excited!

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't make your goal, but you're getting closer every day! And it's so great that you aren't purging as much. I do it too, but Jesus, it's so terrible.
    That festival sounds (and looks) awesome! You'll have an awesome time.
    <3

    SvarSlet